People ask me about what tools I use and where to get them.
I am sharing my most used and favorite tools of all and I am giving you a link to Amazon affiliate link where you can get more information about availability and pricing.
- Must have our 10" Fiskar scissors with sharp blades for cutting fabrics. I have been using these for three years and have never had them sharpened. The size is perfect and I only use these on my ribbon. If anything else needs cut, I use other scissors. https://amzn.to/3qZg2Mg
- Also a Fiskar product is this rotary cutter that I have been using for two years. I have changed the blade once. (Okay, maybe I should have changed it sooner) Find them here https://amzn.to/2K7mhgt
- Next on the must have's is my Fiskar Self healing mat. I started with the 24" x 36" and I have no regrets. It is now 3 years old and I must say I either need to turn it over or get a new one! https://amzn.to/3gU5NV4
- This tool has proven to be invaluable. I have taken it with me to craft shows and of course use it everyday in my crafting at home. Be careful as it does get the glue hot! https://amzn.to/3nsqlX2
- The older I get, the more difficult it is to squeeze the handle on my staple gun, so when I found this gem (suggested by my son), it has proven to be a great addition to my tools! https://amzn.to/3axxphD
And how do I ship all those creations? In my most used box for wreath shipping, the 22'x 22"x 8" box. https://amzn.to/3aeN6tD
Of course we must talk about bow making!! Here is a great tool to help you make beautiful bows everytime!