People ask me about what tools I use and where to get them.
I am sharing my most used and favorite tools of all and I am giving you a link to Amazon affiliate link where you can get more information about availability and pricing. Using my affiliate links may earn me a few pennies when making a purchase through my link.
- Must have our 10" Fiskar scissors with sharp blades for cutting fabrics. I have been using these for three years and have never had them sharpened. The size is perfect and I only use these on my ribbon. If anything else needs cut, I use other scissors. https://amzn.to/3qZg2Mg
- Also a Fiskar product is this rotary cutter that I have been using for two years. I have changed the blade once. (Okay, maybe I should have changed it sooner) Find them here https://amzn.to/2K7mhgt
- Next on the must have's is my Fiskar Self healing mat. I started with the 24" x 36" and I have no regrets. It is now 3 years old and I must say I either need to turn it over or get a new one! https://amzn.to/3gU5NV4
- This tool has proven to be invaluable. I have taken it with me to craft shows and of course use it everyday in my crafting at home. Be careful as it does get the glue hot! https://amzn.to/3nsqlX2
- The older I get, the more difficult it is to squeeze the handle on my staple gun, so when I found this gem (suggested by my son), it has proven to be a great addition to my tools! https://amzn.to/3axxph
And how do I ship all those creations? In my most used box for wreath shipping, the 22'x 22"x 8" box. https://amzn.to/3aeN6tD
Of course we must talk about bow making!! Here is a great tool to help you make beautiful bows everytime!
How about that mesh holder, takes out the hassle of chasing your mesh and ribbon while designing!
(to punch holes in metal signs)
Share this post
- Tags: Wreath making tools